COMPLIANCE WITH GUIDELINES IS MANDATORY!
- Montgomery County and EPYSA have granted permission to resume training, but in a “non-contact” environment (players may not scrimmage each other). Our initial player evaluations will be limited to technical skill evaluation and athletic ability evaluation.
- No more than 25 people are permitted to be at the field at any time.
- As a result, there may be a need to divide age groups into smaller groupings for evaluation purposes.
- FCP staff members will be required to wear protective masks. Parents and spectators are urged to do the same.
- Parents of players will be required to stay well away from the players, and away from the training area due to limitations on how many people can be near the field at any one time (social distancing courtesy).
- If you are unable to attend, or if you do not feel comfortable being out on the soccer fields, please let the team coach and/or the FCP Board know as soon possible.
If you have questions or concerns about this process, please feel free to e-mail the FCP Board (email@example.com).